Saturday, December 12, 2015

Anima Tactics had some really amazing miniatures...

The Golden Age of Anima Tactics:

Back when Anima Tactics had recently come out, I was commissioned to do several figures for someone in Spain.
I've found out that the game is discontinued, and that there are places selling the miniatures for dirt cheap. Great news for me because I loved those miniatures. Easy to clean the mold lines and assemble. Great details.

Here are the ones I painted. They were to look like the box art.

Below: Fallen Angel Dinah

Below: Janus Faith
(sky-earth non-metallic metals)


Below: Kujaku Hime
(sword arm attached with blue tack)

Below: I shipped this one with the sword arm separate from the body because it had to make 
it to Spain without the sword being bent or broken. This is my 
diagram for the customer.

Below: Romeo Exxet

Below: Sophia Ilmora

Below: Yuri Olson


No comments:

Post a Comment