Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dark Angels or Chaos? It's Space Marine time...

Dark Angels or Chaos?
You decide.

It was about four years ago, when I was working on my
Dark Angels army, and wanting to make them playable as DA and Chaos.
That's when I came up with the idea of merging Dark Angels bitz
with Chaos bitz to make Khorne Berserkers.
Hardly an original idea, but whatevs.
These are the two I built and painted, and put on eBay.
They sold right away, and I got an email from the buyer.
Can you make me eight more, so I have a ten man squad?
Um, sure...

Below: These are the original two converted Space Marines.

Below: The original two and the finished bases for the next eight.
I like to finish the bases before I paint the miniatures.
I'm weird that way.

Below: A closer view of the bases.

Below: Here are the eight other conversions in all their
bare plastic glory.

Below: Initial base coats of color. The yellow will all be Non-Metallic Gold.
Later comes the freehand.

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment